Recent changes in my blog (necessitated by the fact that the .net version wasnt updating) unfortunately make all links to aaeblog.net into dead links; only aaeblog.com works at the moment. Well, not dead exactly but links to anything on aaeblog.net just go directly to the aaeblog.com main page. Alas, when I got this blog it was the .net version of the address that I distributed far and wide (I think thats why my posts havent been showing up at LeftLibertarian.org lately, for example). So if youve got links or RSS feeds pointing to the .net version of this blog, you might want to change them to .com.
Everything should be fine now. I removed the redirections. Each domain will produce the same content, like before.
The new address needs to added to the blogroll at L&P!