Amnesiac in Vegas

Since returning from Prague, I’ve been wrestling with an email crisis (my university randomly deleted all my past emails; they keep saying they’ll have them back “any day now,” and in the meantime I’ve been scrambling to figure out what the hell I’m doing, given that, as it were, a large part of my brain is missing). That’s why I haven’t had time to blog about my Prague trip or Chomsky response yet.

Today, though, I’m off to APEE for our anti-capitalist fest. Später, gator.

, , ,

7 Responses to Amnesiac in Vegas

1. Black Bloke April 11, 2010 at 10:21 am #

Safari MacIntosh

Get a proper e-mail account?

• Joel Schlosberg April 15, 2010 at 7:41 pm #

Firefox 3.6.3 Windows Vista

Are you going to the NYC anarchist book fair this Saturday? I was enormously flattered that you considered meeting me there one of the highlights of last year’s:

• Black Bloke April 15, 2010 at 8:02 pm #

Safari MacIntosh

I’ll be there ;-)

Darian, Bile, and I will be at some table at some point in the day. I’ve been telling them that it might be good to have you talk to some of the passersby.

2. Anon73 April 11, 2010 at 2:38 pm #

Firefox 3.6.3 Windows XP

Any data that you want to keep safe should be backed up, no matter how many assurances you get that your data is “100% secure”.

3. MBH April 11, 2010 at 10:48 pm #

Firefox 3.5.9.NETCLR3.5.30729 Windows Vista

Good to see you back.

4. b-psycho April 12, 2010 at 4:40 pm #

Firefox 3.6.3.NETCLR3.5.30729 Windows Vista

Since returning from Prague [...] a large part of my brain is missing.

Geez, how much of the beer did you have?

/jk

5. Briggs April 12, 2010 at 5:51 pm #

Firefox 3.6.3.NETCLR3.5.30729 Windows Vista

Do you know that you can easily set up your long@mises.com account to automatically retrieve all of your email from your @auburn.edu account?

I doubt it would recover your missing messages but it sure makes life easier (at least for me) to have all emails in one place. Plus, the @mises (google) platform is far easier to organize and categorize. Oh and your @mises account has a 7GB limit instead of @auburn’s 100 MB.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes