Free Abortion Online!

[cross-posted at Liberty & Power]

The four published articles of mine that people most frequently request copies of are: “Abortion, Abandonment, and Positive Rights,” “Immanent Liberalism,” “Toward a Libertarian Theory of Class,” and “The Irrelevance of Responsibility.” So I’ve begun putting them online. The abortion one is up now; the other three to follow soon.

, ,

6 Responses to Free Abortion Online!

1. Black Bloke June 29, 2008 at 8:47 pm #

Awesome! I can quit bugging you for the “Abortion, Abandonment, …” one :-)

I started writing up the text for “The (near) Irrelevance of (some) Responsibility” a while back. I gave up when I got too busy, and never got back around to it.

2. Matt June 30, 2008 at 1:51 am #

With a title like “Free Abortion Online” you are going to get some pretty interesting search engine traffic :-)

3. Reader June 30, 2008 at 11:34 pm #

Very interesting article.

Do you know Walter Blocks article on Abortion?

I hold his arguments in high regard!

4. Joel Schlosberg July 7, 2008 at 11:10 am #

I’ve been trying to find “Toward a Libertarian Theory of Class” for some time. The book “Problems of Market Liberalism”, which has it, is rare enough that WorldCat doesn’t list a single library in or near NYC that has it.
    And the Google Books preview for the book lets one read just enough of the article, and skips so many pages, to make the whole experience frustrating.
    So, I’m pretty happy to see that it will finally arrive online.

5. Geoffrey Allan Plauche July 7, 2008 at 6:36 pm #

Try looking in your local university library in Social Philosophy & Policy. If the library doesn’t have that journal, you might be able to request if via Interlibrary Loan. Even a public library might be able to get it via ILL for a small fee.

6. scineram July 12, 2008 at 8:44 pm #

Does your CSR: Rothbardian Critique of the Freidmanite Critique exist in this universe in write?

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes